J. Ellis Plumbing & Heating: Townsend's Premier Plumber
J. Ellis Plumbing & Heating is the local name to trust for Townsend heating contractor services. We take this line of work seriously and that is evident from the reputation we've been able to build and maintain.
Don't accept inferior service from another company when we're here to provide you with high-quality results for a more than affordable price. You need an expert you can depend on for all of your plumbing and heating services.
One of the responsibilities associated with being a Townsend homeowner is having the professionals lined up to take care of the services you'll need. There are some projects that are appropriate to handle as DIY tasks but the others should be left for the expertise of a professional.
Safeguard Your Home With Sump Pump Installation
It's a good idea to protect your Townsend home with sump pump installation. With two decades of experience in this industry, we've seen the damage that can result from not having this device in place.
Take advantage of the benefits this system has to offer:
- The most obvious benefit is that it prevents flooding, or at least greatly reduces the risk. Basement flooding from rainwater is fairly common and you owe it to yourself to try to protect your home from having this happen.
- This even just helps keep your humidity lower. Damp conditions in your home lead to issues like mildew, all of which you want to avoid.
- This also helps with better indoor air quality. Keep the water out and the humidity low results in less moisture in the air and that makes for the ideal air quality. This can be especially important for anyone who suffers from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory related health issues.
- You can also feel confident you're vastly lowering the risk of mold development and growth. This also means lowering the risk of rot which can quickly take hold and pose a threat to the structural integrity of your home.
- You also lower the risk of attracting wood-destroying insects or insects and animals that are attracted to stagnant water. Keep your home free from pests and insects, because it's much easier to deter than to remove them, once they've started an infestation.
You can count on us for your Townsend plumbing and heating contractor services, so give us a call, now.